What do I need to be considered for admission?
- An Undergraduate application.
- Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary school work, or work completed through at least the first term of the final year.
- High School or Secondary School transcripts
- School Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Diploma (if applicable)
- If you are a Freshman with LESS THAN 30 Undergraduate hours completed you also need to provide original and official credentials showing completion of university level work.
- If you are a Transfer applicant with MORE THAN 30 Undergraduate hours you do NOT need to provide secondary school credentials. If you do not have at least 30 Undergraduate hours then secondary credentials are required.
- If you are an Undergraduate Second Bachelors Degree applicant then you also need to provide credentials showing completion and awarding of Undergraduate degree.
A verified OFFICIAL TOEFL (61), IELTS (6.0), iTEP (3.5) or PTE (50) (Academic Test) score. SAT or ACT scores are NOT required. Financial documents required prior to issuance of I-20.
What if my credentials are not in English?
If credentials are not issued in English, then a certified English translation along with the original language credential is required.
What do I need to receive my I-20?
- Create an eShip Global express shipment label (you will need your referenced ID number).
- An I-20 will be issued within 5-7 business days upon confirmed payment for eShip label. Note: eShip Global only allows us to send ONE I-20 per express package.
Who do I contact if I have questions concerning my shipment?
If you have questions concerning your eShipglobal shipment please contact:
What do I need to register for classes upon arrival?
- Original and Official credentials: verification will be made at orientation.
- Proof of qualifying insurance: insurance information can be found