What do I need to be considered for admission?
- An Undergraduate application.
- Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary school work, or work completed through at least the first term of the final year.
- If you are a freshman applicant with LESS THAN 30 undergraduate credit hours completed, you need to provide original and official credentials showing completion of secondary school and any university coursework completed.
- If you are a transfer applicant with MORE THAN 30 undergraduate credit hours, you must submit your original and official university transcripts. You do not need to provide secondary school credentials.
- If you are an undergraduate student applying for a second bachelor's degree, you need to provide credentials showing completion and awarding of bachelor's degree.
- Official proof of English proficiency in the form of TOEFL (61), IELTS (6.0), iTEP (3.5) or PTE Academic (50) score. You may also use successful completion of Level 8 of The Language Company.
What if my credentials are not in English?
A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
What do I need to submit in order to receive my Form I-20 and admissions package?
- Bank statement proving capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Create an eShip Global express shipment label (you will need your referenced ID number). An I-20 will be issued within 5-7 business days upon confirmed payment for eShip label. Please note that eShip Global only allows us to send ONE I-20 per express package.
Who do I contact if I have questions concerning shipment of my admissions package?
If you have questions concerning your eShip Global shipment please contact:
What do I need to register for classes upon arrival?
- Original and Official credentials. These documents will be verified at New Student Registration.
- Proof of qualifying health insurance. Information on our student health insurance requirements, and the package we offer, can be found here.