​​​Transfer In Form

​To transfer in to the University of Findlay:

  • Complete the transfer in form below.

  • Provide your current institution with a copy of the letter of admission from the Office of International Admissions and Immigration Services. Your Findlay I-20 cannot be issued until your current institution has released your SEVIS record to Findlay. 

  • Attach a copy of your current I-20 the form below.​