Transient Students

Who qualifies as a transient student? 

​If you want to take a course at Findlay and transfer the credits back to your home ​college, you will be considered a transient, or visiting, student. We are happy to help you get the class or classes you need to complete your degree goals.

You can apply as a transient student at Findlay by completing our online application​.

Contact Us

Office of Admissions  |  419-434-4732  |  [email protected]