Special University of Findlay license plates are only available through the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Renew your license plate with the custom University of Findlay design to show your Oiler pride!
How to order
The best resource for information on ordering UF license plates is the website for the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles, which includes the following information:
- How to renew your vehicle registration
- Exchanging Ohio license plates
- Finding a title office or registrar in your county
University of Findlay receives $25 for each order, but this does not include additional fees.
A separate request is required for each vehicle. Only plates for non-commercial and motor home vehicles will be issued. On non-commercial and motor home plates, UF will not be printed at the bottom; this space is reserved for vehicle type. The registrar of the BMV is authorized to collect an annual fee over and above the collegiate license plate fee.
Consent to Contact
When a registrant purchases a specialized interest plate which includes a contribution to an organization, the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) must ask them for consent to provide their name and address to the organization.
- The BMV will provide a report, which includes the name and address and any registrant who provided consent, to the appropriate organization.
- The information may only be used for fundraising and development purposes.
Contact the Wolfe Center for Alumni, Parents, and Friends at 419-434-4008 or [email protected]