Students may be admitted to the College of Pharmacy from high school based on strong academic performance! If academic, professional, experiential, progression, and technical standards are met, each student should expect to continue through our Pharmacy Program until graduation.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications
- Four years of English, math and science
- A combination of six years of social sciences and foreign language
- ACT composite score of 23 or new SAT composite score of 1150
- If unavailable due to COVID-19, we will work with you. Talk to your Admissions Counselor.
- High school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (with strength in math, science, honors, AP, and college courses)
1. Gain admittance to the University of Findlay
Complete and submit the undergraduate application for admission. You may begin this process as soon as your high school posts your final junior year grades.
2. Indicate your program of interest as "Pharmacy" on your application
3. Participate in an interview with the College of Pharmacy
4. Accept your seat in the Pharmacy Program
Please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at [email protected] or 419-434-4732 with any questions.