The University of Findlay's Computer Science Program is proud to offer an annual Information Assurance Forum that covers real-world topics.
Check back for upcoming information on the 2018 Information Assurance Forum or sign up below to be the first to receive information!
2017 Information Assurance Forum
The 2017 topic, Securing Smart Living, talked about how we can manage the risk of today’s smart technologies including those found in cities, manufacturing, farming, health care, and our personal lives. The morning began with student presentations and the awarding of IA Certificates earned in 2016. Speakers came from AT&T, Whirlpool, City of Dublin, Ohio State University Extension, Qmulos, and GBQ Partners.
2017 Symposium Recording
Topics covered in recent years include:
2017 - Secure Smart Living
- 2016 - Insider Threats: This Time It's Personal
- 2015 - The Internet of Things: Are You Secure?
- 2014 - Big Data: Who's Watching You?
- 2013 - Cyber Security: Understanding the Threats in My Own World
- 2012 - BYOD: Bring Your Own Device - The Consumerization of IT
Interested in seeing videos from past forums?