You can earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in as short as one year by taking courses on campus, online or in a convenient blend of both.
The MBA Program has a rolling admission process and classes start every eight weeks.
Click here or the button below to start the application process:
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours undergraduate coursework, or have a minimum cumulative GPA or 3.0 in at least nine hours of graduate course work or a previous master’s degree. This includes classes from all institutions attended.
- Fulfillment of prerequisite competencies.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or first-professional doctorate-degree, specifically when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D. etc.); or meet the dual enrollment eligibility requirements as outlined within the College of Pharmacy.
- Submission of a completed and signed application form.
- Submission of official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
Students whose native language is not English and who have not graduated from an English speaking university from the United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or Canada must meet the previously listed admissions conditions plus:
Must have a verified international English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.5 composite score with speaking, listening and reading bands at 6.0 or above and a writing band of 6.5 and above, or an equivalent score as indicated on the University of Findlay's English Exam Admission Standards. Full admission is dependent on satisfying all admission requirements; however, students may also receive direct admission with Graduate ESL course prerequisites if no more than two bands are under the minimum.
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (original), if not an American citizen or permanent resident.
The MBA program is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in business. For students without an undergraduate business degree, the University of Findlay offers prerequisite courses designed to help assure you are prepared to succeed in the MBA program. Based on a review of students’ undergraduate transcripts, students will be notified which (if any) of the following prerequisite courses will be required before starting the MBA core courses.
Accounting: Principles of Accounting (Financial and Managerial)
Economics: Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
Finance: Principles of Finance
Database – a course in database management systems, preferably with SQL experience (for Business Analytics Concentration only). Students without this background can complete either: